I’m sure you saw this coming. How could I possibly not be dying to visit the place I was named after? I loved what (little) I saw of Italy, and I can’t wait to go back. Every photo I’ve seen of Florence has been spectacular: from the iconic Duomo and Ponte Vecchio to its narrow streets and red tiled roofs spanning across the horizon. I just can’t seem to stay away from this amazing city. It is everything I had ever dreamed of and more. If you’re visiting, check out my articles on where to go for great views across Florence and how to beat the crowds at the Duomo complex.
I’ve put together a gallery of photos of Florence in Italy to remind me of this wondrous place, and hopefully inspire you to visit this cultural epicenter as well.
In search of more Italy travel inspiration? Check out my other Italy destination and travel guides here!
I hope you enjoyed the Florence travel inspiration! Have you been to Florence before?
Planning a trip to Italy? You might also enjoy these guides:
- If you’re visiting Italy for the first time, make sure you read all these travel tips and pieces of information first
- Planning on climbing the Duomo in Florence? Here is a step-by-step guide!
- Looking for the best views of Florence? These are some of the best viewpoints in Florence
- For a fun day trip from Florence look no further than Siena. Here is an easy 1 day itinerary for Siena in Tuscany
- Wine lovers simply have to venture beyond Florence to explore Tuscany’s vineyards. Here is a self-driving itinerary for a day trip from Florence to Chianti and Val d’Orcia
- Not sure where to stay in Florence? Here are my top tried-and-tested picks
Pin this for later!