Hong Kong, home to the iconic Big Buddha, Victoria Peak and Star Ferry. The city is a wonderful mix of concrete jungle and lush greenery, country parks and hiking trails, but is also famous for being the international finance hub of Asia and a serious “work hard, play hard” philosophy. It’s no wonder that people are embracing yoga for the physical, mental and spiritual benefits and yoga studios are popping up like daisies across the city.
I reached out to some of the coolest yoga studios in Hong Kong to see what makes them unique, and find out their thoughts on Hong Kong’s yoga community.
Read the rest of the article on DoYouYoga.com!
You might also enjoy:
- Read my full write-up on The Yoga Room in Hong Kong
- Interested in practicing yoga or deepening your practice during your next vacation? Here are some of the best Yoga retreat locations and destinations around the world!
- Not sure what to look for in a yoga studio when you’re traveling? Read these 5 top factors to consider when choosing a studio
- Heading off on a yoga retreat? Then you won’t want to skip these top tips to make the most of your retreat experience
- There are many ways to practice Yoga and fit it into your travel schedule – here are 20 ideas for how to get your fill of yoga during your travels